STAGESOUND PRO AUDIO ACADEMY
Riverside Studios, in conjunction with Stagesound Pro Audio, offers training in live sound engineering - either at our studio or on-site for those that wish to learn on their own equipment.
All training is tailored around your individual needs, providing flexible learning across a broad area of sound engineering disciplines to enable students to learn at a pace and level that suits them. Both group courses and one-to-one training are available.
- Understanding the equipment that can be used in a live performance, eg., Mics, Mixers, Amplifiers, Speakers, etc.
- Types of speaker systems - setting up and their application
- How the equipment connects, and connections used
- Understanding and using mixing desks
- Gain Structure, EQ and Signal Routing
- Front of house and monitor mixing
- Planning a mix, sound-checking and creating a mix
- The types of cables & connectors required
- In depth use of the mixing desk
- Instrument mixing and evaluation of different mics on instruments/vocals, etc.
- Digital mixing desk training